Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
€60,000 - €70,000
My Dublin-based client is actively recruiting an Executive Assistant to the Managing Director to join their team.
- Office Management / reception duties such as ordering stationary, ensuring hardware such as photocopiers and printers are in working order, booking meeting rooms and catering requirements, answering and screening incoming telephone calls.
- Processing expenses and invoices.
- Co-ordinating travel and hotel arrangements for all staff members
- Liaising with other Executive Assistants in other Group locations/time zones
- Create and maintain appropriate records and filing systems
- To provide support to the Management team when required.
- Producing or editing PowerPoint presentations within tight deadlines
- Support Executive in co-ordinating HR activities such as goal setting, annual / mid-year reviews, training, holidays and absence recording
- Coordinate arrangements and documentation for key meetings such as Management, Board and Committee meetings.
- Provide full administrative support to the Managing Director to include effective time management of diary and meeting requirements.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Corporate Executive Assistant at senior level.
- Flexible approach, with ability to work on own initiative
- Advanced computer literacy and accuracy – strong skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Confident, highly personable and proactive personality
- Excellent office management skills with proven experience in multi-tasking and priority management
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- A professional manner both in person and on the telephone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills