Organisational Change Manager
My Dublin based Financial Services client is looking for an experienced People / Org Change Manager to join their existing team on an initial 12 month daily rate contract.
- Deliver change management activities applying a structured change methodology.
- Plan, analyse and interpret business information using quantitative and qualitative methods, for impact analysis and business readiness
- Develop a clear engagement / communication plan to lead the change
- Using appropriate techniques and tools to capture ‘as is’ processes and working with the business and IT stakeholders to clarify and communicate ‘to be’ processes
- Working effectively with diverse Business units to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly.
- Facilitating workshops and managing follow-up activities for the change management stream
- Working with client stakeholders to ensure that requirements are going to work day 1 and that the new process and ways of working are understood.
- Assist with training to ensure the requirements are explained clearly and people are clear on the associated business benefits.
- Plan and create a programme and project level communication strategy , aligned with training and Corporate comms.
- Create appropriate communication and promotional material for each phase of the projects, in order to prepare for rollout.
- Devise and implement an effective organisational and people strategy plan for transformational change
- Assist HR understanding of Role Change.
- Undertake Business Readiness pulse checks and help define and deliver training (if required).
- Evaluate and measure the success of change management activities to determine any additional requirements whilst tracking and reporting issues.
- Be able to respond effectively in a dynamic project environment and work to tight and sometimes challenging deadlines.
- Utilise effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve quality
- Champion and promote the benefits of Change Management and be responsible for ensuring the adherence to Change Management Agile experience desirable.
- Hands-on experience of Change Management principles and Implementation within the Project Delivery area of a medium to large organisation.
- Experience capturing and documenting Business Change requirements and create detailed documentation and reports suitable for senior stakeholder consumption.
- Experience in process and role transition planning and implementation coupled with training needs assessment.
- Excellent communication skills with client stakeholders of all levels
- Experience using appropriate tools for business process modelling, storyboards, and requirements management/traceability.
- In-Depth knowledge of the Change Management process, policies, procedures and standards with proven experience supporting this process within a large complex organisation.
- Prior experience of agile methodology is a plus
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team Proactive “can do” attitude with excellent interpersonal skills, making naturally good first impressions
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to develop strong relationships with both technical and non-technical members of the Business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organisation and planning skills with a keen attention to detail
Essential and Desirable Skills
Ideally the candidate would have one of the following methodologies:
- Lewin’s change management model.
- The McKinsey 7-S model.
- Kotter’s theory.
- Nudge theory.
- Bridges’ transition model.
- KĂĽbler-Ross’ change curve.
- The Satir change management model.
Also a qualification or certification in Change Management:
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP)
- Change Management Specialist (CMS)
- Certified Problem and Change Manager (CPCM)
- Change Management Certificate Program from the Association for Talent Development
- Prosci Change Management Certification
- APGM Organizational Change Management Foundation
- AIM Change Management Certification