My Dublin City Centre based client requires an Oracle Database consultant to join their team on a permanent basis.
My Dublin City Centre based client has an excellent opportunity for an Oracle DBA consultant to join their team. The consultant is responsible for working on database project delivery and production support activities from a technical perspective at a consultant level.
1. Rapid response to address high severity (severity 1, 2 and 3H) incidents
2. 24×7 support for the Production database estate
3. Support and delivery of assigned project work
4. Service restoration after unanticipated outages or disruptions
5. Driving root cause analysis and resolution to closure
6. Resolution of production support issues
7. Acts as a trusted Technology advisor to the business
1. Over 10yrs experience and working knowledge of database technologies
2. Excellent Oracle database administration skills in a production support capacity; with the responsibility for the delivery, support and maintenance of reliable, highly available and high-performance environments
3. Oracle Golden Gate
4. Good understanding of Unix and Linux operating systems
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
26 Mar 2019
For IT professionals moving from the UK, there are good opportunities in most locations around Ireland. IT skills are increasingly valuable to companies in all sectors and businesses are competing to...
12 Mar 2019
Revised immigration arrangements for the spouses and de facto partners of persons with permission to reside in Ireland on the basis of a Critical Skills Employment Permit (CSEP) were announced on 6...