Operations Lead – Life & Pensions background required
Dublin City Centre / Dublin West
50,000 - 55,000
My Dublin based client is recruiting for an Operations Manager with a Life & Pensions background. This role is on a permanent basis.
My Financial Services based client is recruiting for an Operations Lead / Manager with a background in Life & Pensions background. This is a lead role and the successful candidate will provide sales support and administration to the team and to have a strong focus on new business and existing business.
- Lead the team to deliver a high standard of service, administration and compliance to support the Sales Advisors.
- Ensure full compliance of the advice and services processed by the team. Identifying risk and/or opportunities to improve individual practices across the division.
- Manage the performance, controls, compliance, reviews, training and development of the Financial Services Administration team. This will include setting clear and measurable objectives for each individual and reviewing at agreed intervals.
- Focus on improving and developing new practices and processes in the team
- Provide support to Head of Financial Services. Assist in the running of campaigns, data mining and business initiatives.
- Dealing with the CRM system & provider to ensure that system is maintained and maximised.
- Proven record of accomplishment of excellent communication and relationship management.
- Previous experience of leading and motivating a team.
- Ideally, QFA qualified, maintaining CPD requirements and prepared to engage in further professional development.
- Strong technical knowledge of financial products structures and processes an advantage.
- Project Management and/or Lean Six Sigma qualification desirable.
- Candidate will need to ensure strict adherence to regulatory requirements
- A high degree of personal organisation and a structured approach to time and resource management.
- To be goal oriented and ready to take personal responsibility for supporting team members in the Financial Services department.
- A high level of knowledge of standard business systems and processes including the use of Microsoft Office products.