Experienced Office Administrator required to join a fast paced sales office in South Dublin. Experience in an admin environment with a strong attention to detail and excellent phone manner is a must.
Eolas are looking for an Office Administrator to support a busy fast past Sales Office. The role will work with a team of Sales Consultants in one of Ireland’s leading IT Recruitment firms based in South Dublin along the M50 and DART line.
Office Administrator – Key Qualification & Duties
– A minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in a similar professional environment.
– Used to working in a busy professional services environment handling multiple projects/ demands at the same time.
– Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
– Excellent inter-personal communication skills including telephone technique.
– Ability to prioritise, to manage own work flow, use own initiative.
– Resilience – ability to work under pressure while maintaining quality and standard of work to meet strict time deadlines.
– Team player – ability to engage with the team and to provide support/ flexibility.
If you are interested in this role – please Apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this role please give me a call.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
15 Jan 2019
Usually, employers look for a blend of general competencies—such as evidence of good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with others—alongside technical competencies specific to...
9 Jan 2019
An ESRI examination of the labour market transitions of minimum wage workers shows that over a nine month period, approximately 30 percent of minimum wage employees transitioned to higher pay, with...