* A least 2 years+ of backend development experience with Node.js, building production-grade applications
* 4+ years software engineering experience in backend development
* Familiarity with common Node.js modules including Express
* Familiarity with RESTful web services
* Familiarity with Docker-based microservices
* Familiarity with Test Driven Development e.g. Mocha or Jasmine
* Familiarity with Web Front-End development (HTML, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap, etc.)
* Experience with EJS & Keystone CMS
* Experience with Grunt or Gulp
* Experience with Git or SVN
* Experience with SQL databases
* Understanding of non-relational databases such as MongoDB or CouchDB
* Understanding of algorithms, data structures, and software design fundamentals
* Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues
* Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation
* Familiarity with deployment, monitoring and debugging of Node.js applications in AWS
* Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
* Experience with Amazon web services e.g. EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.
* Experience with AngularJS, and knowledge of TypeScript
* Knowledge of Electron and React development
* Solid knowledge of TCP, UDP, TLS protocols
* Excellent knowledge of the Wireless 802.11 standard* Experience with VLAN setup
* Knowledge in network security; including architecture and configuration of routers, firewalls and a wide range of security products.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
24 Mar 2021
This time last year, a Microsoft blog (5 March 2020) explained how auto-spreading malware is not the only ransomware threat that organisations and their IT teams need to worry about. Preventable...
10 Mar 2021
The chances are if you applied for a job online in the last few years, you may have encountered artificial intelligence tools. Typically, these tools aim to do things like speed up the process of...