Network Operations Manager
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin City Centre client is looking for a Network Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
My Dublin City Centre client is looking for a Network Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for an IT Network professional who is looking for a company that offers challenging technical projects, excellent flexibility, and a great work-life balance.
- Lead the delivery of IT, network, and security infrastructure across the business
- Install, configure, support, and maintain networks, including: switches, routers, firewall hardware, WAN, LAN, video conferencing, etc.
- Oversee a team of engineers, including: delegating work, developing skills, and ensuring high quality & performance
- Manage budgeting and procurement of relevant hardware, applications, and services
- Collaborate with team leads, contractors, and external vendors to monitor performance and assure effective delivery of solutions
- Assure compliance with ICT policies (e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 20000)
- Implement best practices for disaster recovery, incident management, system monitoring / testing, risk management, and change management
- Contribute to continuous improvement and propose recommendations to enhance systems and processes
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology, with a focus in IT Networks
- Experience managing technical projects involving IT networks, communications, and security solutions
- Experience with network hardware & software, such as: HPE/Aruba switches, wireless controller, etc.
- Experience in people management and coaching
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Fortigate solutions (e.g. FortiAnalyser, Fortigate Security Fabric, Forticlient VPN, EMS, Fortiguard Fortimail, Fortisandbox, FortWEB, FortiCasb, etc)
- Microsoft solutions (e.g. M365, Azure, Active Directory
- Unified communications across video, audio, and telephone (e.g. Polycom, Cisco, Alcatel PBX, Rainbow, PEXIP)
- Cloud solutions, especially Azure
- Third level IT qualification, degree, or certification
Working Hours & Benefits
- Flexible hybrid working model
- 35 hour working week
- 26 days annual leave
- Very attractive pension contribution
- Professional subscriptions
- TaxSaver commuter ticket