Dublin City Centre
My Dublin-based client has a brand-new opportunity for a Network Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
My Dublin-based client has a brand-new opportunity for a Network Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a highly successful international organisation that offers outstanding progression opportunities and company benefits.
- Act as Technical Lead for the delivery of a range of network solutions & services, with a focus on Voice and Unified Communication (UC) products.
- Design, plan, and deliver solutions across architecture, configuration, monitoring, and testing.
- Define roadmaps, technical requirements, use cases, designs, and operational models to meet solution delivery.
- Conduct end-to-end troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and defect fixes for testing and production issues.
- Collaborate with vendors and internal teams (Development, QA, Operations, etc.) to review new products & services and ensure they are efficient, secure, and reliable.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for solution design and procedures.
- Respond to all escalations in a timely and professional manner.
- 8+ years’ experience in network engineering
- Strong experience with unified communications solutions (voice calling, video conferencing, instant messaging, content sharing, etc)
- Expertise in VoIP protocols (SIP, RTP, SRTP, SDP, H264)
- Experience in IP networking (QoS techniques, routing protocols, security)
- Understanding of log mining and debugging across presence technology, audio/web conferencing, and VoIP protocols
- Experience with UC applications and features (MS Teams, Webex, screen sharing, instant messaging, etc)
- Knowledge of codecs for voice and video (Opus, G711, G722, H264)
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Strong knowledge of VoIP and Unified Communications technologies
- Hosted VoIP standards (hosted-PBX, SIP & PRI trunking, ISDN)
- Network protocols (DHCP, DNS, HTTPS, POP3/IMAP, TLS)
- Security protocols (VPN, TLS, SSL, RSA, SAML, OAuth)
- Relevant degree or qualification in IT / Network Engineering, or relevant experience
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Life Assurance
- TaxSaver ticket scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme