.NET Developer (Performance)
Dublin City Centre
My client is looking for a .NET Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for code optimization and performance.
- Diagnosing issues with and performance optimisation
- Driving Test Development, Automated Testing Frameworks and Continuous Integration
- At least 3 years design and development experience in enterprise solutions using Microsoft based tools & frameworks such as:
- .NET Framework (VB.NET, C#)
- NET / MVC / WCF
- Entity Framework / SQL / T-SQL
- Experience of working with one or more Performance Test tools, Experience using MS web tests an advantage.
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Good understanding and experience of Test Driven Development, Automated Testing Frameworks and Continuous Integration
- Good understanding and experience of SQL, Data Modelling and Stored Procedures
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Practical experience in all phases of development lifecycle
- Estimation and risk escalation knowledge and experience
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- A third level degree in a related area or relevant work experience in lieu.
Essential and Desirable Skills:
- Competency with Microsoft’s Azure Cloud based services
- Understanding and experience of Agile based development methodologies, particularly on large scale projects
- OO modelling, design and implementation skills.
- Experience in a client facing environment
- Ability to document processes and coding standards
Working Hours and Benefits:
- Standard working hours