.Net developer wanted for top client based in Dublin. Excellent opportunity for candidates with 1-3 years experience
We are looking to employ a software engineer based in the Dublin office, to work on the development of our software products which are deployed either on premise or in the cloud, using the latest technologies to the highest standards. You will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of these industry defining products
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the technical design and implementation of these industry defining products.
- It will be an exciting role which will give you will get exposure to a wide range of cloud and private hosted technologies (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF, JQuery)
- Full stack development (GUI, business logic and database)
- Working in an Agile development environment
- The role may involve DevOps depending on the interest of the candidate
- You will take on responsibility for the deploying, maintaining and supporting the company’s cloud platform (both their production and development systems).
- You will manage build, configuration, and deployment aspects of the company’s delivery pipeline
Key Experience and Competencies
- Third Level Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in development (ideally .NET C#) and/or operations (ideally Visual Studio 2017 / VSTS / Azure)
- Experience working with JSON/REST or XML APIs
- Experience of designing and building relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Implement scalable, quality solutions to private and public cloud (AWS or Azure experience.)
- Experience with server virtualisation software (HyperV or other) Windows Server and IIS Deployments
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery tooling
- Some systems and network security knowledge (Experience with installation, operation and maintenance of firewalls, load balancers and switches, SSL Certificate installation)
- Software version control – Git / SubVersion /TFS
- Excellent troubleshooting and communications skills
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee works primarily in an office environment, within a well-ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
- Some travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid Passport.