€55,000 - €60,000
My client based in the heart of Dublin is recruiting for a .Net Developer for an excellent Financial Services company.
About this role
The ideal candidate will be someone who is familiar with coding in both Java and C# .Net and a desire to code across both (Java and C# .NET). The role will suit a candidate who has a passion for front end UI development.
You will be familiar with the full SDLC process and comfortable working in a dynamic fast changing environment. Ideally candidate will have an interest working on back end database, middle tiers and UI.
- Developing and maintaining an enterprise-grade ASP.NET application.
- You will be involved in design and development of UI/UX solutions.
- Help create and maintain UX/UI strategy
- Develop production-quality frontend code
- Strong knowledge and experience in responsive design
- Developing documentation and style guides for developers
- Work with UI designers to create concepts to test ideas
- Must ensure that UX/UI continues to be fully embedded in the agile development process
- Work with BA’s and internal teams to ensure that features are being developed and supported with wireframes and other visuals
Required Experience & Skills for .Net Developer
- At least 2 years’ .NET experience of the following: – C#, ASP.NET, XML
- Experience with .NET 4.5
- Strong expertise with two or more of the following technologies: HTML, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, and ASP.NET
- Database design / programming with MS SQL Server (2008 2012) and/or Oracle
- Experience with MS Workflow Foundation (4.0) is a plus
- Familiar with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 / 2012.
- Experience building public facing websites written in asp.net which are secure, performant highly scalable, and remotely maintainable will be advantageous
- Successfully managed technical delivery of a project
- Practical experience of the design and development of multi-layer applications
- Experience working with interface components
- Some experience from the financial services/banking/insurance industry sectors will be advantageous
- 1-3 years’ development experience
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Microsoft Certification an advantage