.Net Developer (CRM)
My Dublin based client is looking for a highly motivated .Net Developer to join the existing development team in the IT Department.
Reporting Line: Development Lead and Project Manager
My Dublin based client is looking for a highly motivated software developer to join the existing development team in the IT Department. The successful candidate will have Development experience and will be responsible for design and code software modules, support the Project Leader and Development Lead on projects, work with clients on advanced development support issues and provide development expertise and mentoring to project team.
- Translate business requirements into software requirements.
- Find the best solution for a technical challenge based on his/her experience.
- Constantly aim to improve, provide expertise and make suggestions during the development process.
- Collaborate with Business Units, Development Manager and VP Technology to prioritize software product development investments and align the work plans for new products and capabilities with organizational constraints.
- Communicate deadlines and expectations effectively and coordinate development effort.
- Lead, manage and coordinate software product analysis, design and development related activities for mission-critical applications in accordance with established processes and methodologies.
- Interest in software development, staying up to date with current trends and able to translate those into suggestions/ideas.
- Work in an agile team environment to ensure that projects are delivered on time with a high level of quality.
- Troubleshoot problems and react to demanding, fast paced business requests.
- Ensure that code and other deliverables adhere to product and company standards including improvement alternatives to increase productivity and product quality.
Skills & Experience:
- Design and develop Web Applications using ASP.NET MVC and HTML5 (SPA/Angular/Typescript would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of HTTP, WCF, REST, JSON, SOAP
- Experience building integrated solutions using Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and related technologies
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure, AWS), Micro-services would be an advantage
- Experience of work with requirements and building application design
- Knowledge of software architecture styles and patterns, design patterns, development best practices (including refactoring, TDD)
- Experience in TFS (CI/CD is an advantage)
- Experience of work in Agile environment
- Data integration and migration experience using various technologies and platforms.
- Experience working with mobile applications beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to develop and integrate with SharePoint environment
Not essential but desirable experience:
- Unit Testing Frameworks
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Working knowledge of project life cycles, both waterfall model and agile
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving & multitasking skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with internal users and vendor.
- Degree Qualification