.Net Developer (Contract)
Dublin City Centre
One of Ireland’s fastest growing Financial Services’ firm in Dublin is actively seeking a skilled .NET Engineer to join their growing team on a daily rate contract.
This role will suit an experienced contract developer based in or nearby Dublin (1-2 days p/w on site) who is readily available and likes working in a fast-paced environment where they can hit the ground running.
- Craft and maintain unit tests to ensure code reliability.
- Produce high-quality code, adhering to best practices and standards.
- Recognise and address any gaps in project scopes.
- Collaborate closely with Technical Leads to align technical solutions throughout the full SDLC.
- Proactively learn and adapt to new technologies, suggesting design enhancements and implementing improvements. This may include the development of proofs of concept or the refinement of existing functionalities.
- Maintain up-to-date technical documentation and contribute to knowledge transfers within the team.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant field with a minimum of 4 years of experience in C#/.NET development.
- Solid understanding of the .NET Framework application stack, including but not limited to:
- Application development using Microsoft .NET Core
- SQL Server and Entity Framework
- .NET Web Services and Web API
- ASP.NET MVC
- Comprehensive grasp of software development standards, design patterns, and industry best practices.
- Strong ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Experience or familiarity with cloud platforms, especially AWS and/or Azure.
- A relevant 3rd level qualification.
Working Hours & Benefits
- Regular working hours and a strong daily rate.