My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a MySQL DBA for a contract role.
MariaDB Galera cluster.
• MySQL master/slave replication.
• Database tuning and monitoring.
• Database design.
• Backups & recovery.
• On-Call rotation and 24×7 support.
• Support to client & development teams.
• Strong SQL including tuning.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work quickly in fast-paced environment under pressure.
• Capable of working independently and prioritizing multiple tasks.
Experience with Amazon Web Services environments;
Experience working in a cloud environment.
Strong Linux skills.
• Ability to write/maintain Ansible playbooks.
• Ability to write/maintain shell scripts.
• Ability to create/maintain small programs in C/C++.
• 2-4 years’ experience.
• Experience with Oracle Database RAC;
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant Upload your CV
In every sector of the economy, businesses are increasingly relying on data to enhance operations and strengthen decision making. Realtime data from sources like sales, accounts and payroll is being used to reduce costs and enhance profitability...Read more
For some employers, greater availability of talent in the current market presents an opportunity to strengthen their permanent tech resources. It also makes it easier to bring on board interim workers or contractors for urgent or specialised...Read more
Skills shortages in the tech sector continue to make it difficult for employers to attract and retain good candidates. Demand for both permanent and contract tech workers intensified during the Covid-19 pandemic as traditional businesses were forced...Read more