MS CRM Dynamics Consultant
My Dublin based client is looking to hire an experience MS CRM Dynamics Consultant to join their expanding team. Excellent package on offer.
Key Responsibilities of the CRM Developer:
- Work as a developer creating, maintaining Microsoft .net based applications.
- Develop good relationships and interact with internal and external teams in order to resolve issues and deliver solutions.
- Work with business teams to analyse and document business needs and software requirements and translate these into effective concepts and designs, from wire-framing to end product.
- Develop quality solutions in support of the business within the required service level agreements and schedule.
- Provide technical solutions meeting the IT organization’s architecture and security standards ensuring secure, robust, maintainable and extendable applications.
- Develop and manage software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Required to understand complex applications and their integrations with other systems.
- Required to follow standard processes/guidelines laid down by internal business and IT policy.
- Provides feedback to Organization’s process group to improve and refine its processes.
- Required to keep up to date on the technical changes, framework developments in the industry
Skills required for the CRM Developer:
- At least 6 years’ experience developing applications, with at least 4 years dedicated to .NET solution development. Technical skills to include:
- Strong C# and SQL Skills
- SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- MVC, ASP.NET and Jquery
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Comfortable working as part of a team on all stages of the product lifecycle
- Exposure to MS Dynamics CRM and/or SharePoint an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Resourceful, dynamic individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to sell ideas and getting buy-in and commitment from work colleagues.
- Ability to analyse business needs and conceive, design, and develop innovative solutions
- The ability to write detailed business, functional and technical requirements specifications
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, be flexible, proactive and focused in approach to work.
- Ability to work well within a team and interact at different levels across the organisation but also be capable of working under own initiative.
- Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Have an extremely detail-oriented work ethic
- Hold a recognised degree in Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent.