My Dublin City Centre client has a brand-new opportunity for a Mobile Developer to join their expanding team.
You will be joining at the very start of a new long-term project, developing mobile applications for a high-profile client. This is an excellent role to progress your career as you will be working closely with the CTO where you will be recognised for your achievements.
This is ideal for an experienced Mobile Developer with 4-6 years of relevant experience, especially Android. You must show that you are self-driven and have the ability to work independently and prioritise conflicting workloads.
The role offers flexible / hybrid / remote working options; however, you must be willing to travel to the Dublin office at least once a week.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy mobile applications for a high-profile client
- Gather business requirements and translate them into functional mobile solutions
- Develop unit & UI testing and design interfaces that will improve user experience
- Optimise performance by identifying, troubleshooting, and debugging issues
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical teams to plan new features, communicate technical problems, and assure timely project delivery.
- Stay up-to-date with new mobile products / trends and propose suitable technologies
- 4-6 years- experience as a Mobile Developer
- Experience developing mobile applications for Android is essential
- An understanding of developing IOS mobile applications would be a bonus
- Proven track record of being self-driven with an ability to effectively prioritise conflicting tasks
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Spring and Ionic frameworks
- Leaflet, Capacitor
- HTML, CSS, JSON
- Third level degree in Computer Science or another relevant field
- Hybrid work model
- Health Insurance