Microsoft Trainer – O365, MS Teams
My leading Dublin based client is recruiting for a Microsoft Trainer who specializes in O365 and MS teams to join their team on a contract basis.
- You will be required to train clients through virtual online sessions.
- Train teams on the Microsoft collaboration suite i.e., O365, MS Teams etc.
- You will need to prepare agendas and training content based on each client’s specific requirements
- Keeping our training video’s and system manuals up to date
- Serve as a product expert and train and assist new members of the team
- Liaise with our development team to ensure you are aware of all new and upcoming functionality
- Support our Project Management team will also be required as part of this role
- Previous Training Experience to a large number of users is essential
- Comprehensive understanding of MS products
- Previous Training Experience is essential
- Up-to-date experience of training in MS Collaboration tools.
- Ability to plan MS training programs, and implement for large numbers of MS Collaboration users
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills required.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Proficiency in MS Teams and O365 is essential
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to produce a training program to a large base of staff
- An ability to educate vs. simply inform
- This role may suit someone who has an interest in Learning and Development, HR and/ or Business.
- The successful trainer will be a motivated self-starter, capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a busy training team.
- 3rd level qualification and/or Training qualification an advantage