€60,000 - €70,000
My Dublin-based client is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a hands-on, independent role overseeing marketing solutions for Tech systems and services.
My Dublin-based client is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great time to join a successful international organisation during an exciting period of transformation and growth.
This is a hands-on, independent role so you will not be managing a team. You will be overseeing marketing solutions for IT & Technology systems and services. You will bridge the gap between Product Management, Marketing and Sales. You will be collaborating with an international team, working with multi-functional teams and different marketing disciplines (digital, brand, social media, etc).
This would be perfect for someone with 5+ years of relevant experience in Product Marketing. You must be self-driven, independent, and have excellent communication skills. You must be flexible to do some occasional travel when required for tradeshows and team collaboration.
- Drive and deliver effective marketing strategies for a range of technological solutions, systems, and services
- Deliver the company’s story and educate stakeholders on the product’s features & benefits
- Assure marketing activities aligned with the overall vision, direction, and roadmaps of the product
- Create a unique message for the products that allows them to stand out from other products in the market
- Highlight the product benefits through a variety of content, including: sales enablement materials, sales decks, videos, case studies, and testimonials.
- Create tools to assist the buying process and help move customers through the sales cycle
- Analyse existing customer use and deliver insights to understand competitors, adjust customer personas, and discover new business opportunities
- Execute product launches and develop marketing campaigns for new products and upgrades
- Support Product Management in developing migrations playbooks within the portfolio
- Travel occasionally for team meetings, tradeshows, and field work when required
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar product marketing role, particularly focused on IT & Digital solutions
- Experience across product marketing, product management, and digital marketing
- Proven track record of effectively positioning and launching products
- Experience working independently as part of an international team would be highly beneficial
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Perfect English and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptional time management skills with an ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities
- Strong stakeholder management skills with an ability to influence decisions
- Effective team collaboration across different teams: product, sales, marketing, etc
- Must have a valid passport and/or necessary visa that allows you to travel
- Third level degree in Digital Marketing or another relevant field (or equivalent experience)
- Brand new role in a fast-growing organization
- Generous pension contribution
- Paid holidays
- Life assurance
- Hybrid working options