Dublin / Hybrid
€65,000 - €75,000
Our client is currently recruiting a Management Accountant position. They are a leading FMCG organisation. This is a Permanent role with hybrid working.
- Ownership of the month end accounts, P&L, Balance Sheet and financial reporting for the team.
- Preparation of the monthly performance reporting pack for senior management.
- Preparation of reconciliations of balance sheets accounts.
- Monthly GL and account reconciliation preparation.
- Key involvement in the company budgeting and forecasting processing.
- Work closely with company stakeholders to track and meet key KPI targets.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- A qualified / part qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) Accountant.
- 1+ Years industry experience, FMCG experience beneficial.
- Excellent MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The individual should be a self-starter, a strong communicator, and a proven project manager
- Knowledge of SAP / Microsoft Power Bi.
- Strong written and presentation skills.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA with industry experience desirable
- “Big 4” experience preferred but not essential.
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 hours per week
- Hybrid Working
- Free Parking
- Staff discounts
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Mark at Eolas
Similar roles open:
As a dedicated Recruitment Agency, we also have several similar permanent and contract roles open. The above role may not be an exact match for your experience, salary or daily rate expectations etc. However, we would like you to reach out in order to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields. Also, please feel free to view our website for more jobs and details about us if you wish.