Machine Learning / AI Manager
My Dublin based client, within the utilities sector is looking for a Machine Learning / AI Manager to join their team.
- Design, develop and implement analytical solutions using various commercial and open-source tools such as Python, R, TensorFlow;
- Compare results from various methodologies and recommending best techniques to stakeholders;
- Manage a team of data scientists putting focus on the design and development of AI/ML algorithms and models;
- Provide AI/ML leadership and direction to the digital transformation organisation as it designs, builds and deploys new digital capabilities across business value chain.
- Work across the business portfolio to ensure that the insights created from the AI/ML models are translated into action that makes business impact; and
- Build and maintain a collaborative and impactful external network to drive the continued evolution of the business AI/ML competencies through learning and partnering.
- Proven track record demonstrating the ability to work with business and digital teams, understanding critical strategy, and designing relevant and effective AI/ML/predictive models that deliver significant business impact;
- A Master’s degree in Data Science, Data Engineering is required;
- A passionate individual who is self-motivated, disciplined, self-assured, performance driven and passionate about digital, AI, ML and data and its role in transforming businesses.
- 7+ Years of experience in Data Architecture, Data Science, machine learning and simulation techniques;
- A passion for mentorship, coaching and the development of technical leadership across organizations;
- Expert understanding of a programming language such as Python, R or MATLAB;
- Experience with Machine learning framework;
- Strong background and leadership in agile development and frameworks;
- Track record of business impact and thought leadership through products, patents, and scientific publications;
- Strong leadership with the ability to articulate and inspire staff, and the rest of the group, to pursue specific goals and targets aggressively; and