As part of the Programme Operations function, this role is to support the Support Services Business Partner in the effective and efficient operation of all Logistics & Resourcing Operations.
Logistics Support, PMO
As part of the Programme Operations function, this role is to support the Support Services Business Partner in the effective and efficient operation of all Logistics and Resourcing Operations activities.
- Highly organised individual with excellent communication skills and an ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- An efficient and willing worker with an enthusiastic and positive outlook.
- Good attention to detail with a strong service focus and the tenacity to follow through to ensure successful outcomes.
- Excel and PowerPoint skills – intermediate level
- Assist the Support Services lead in the delivery of all logistical requirements for the programme including the seamless relocation of the entire programme to a new location.
- Resolution of any logistical issues, including facilities issues, that arise in the new location.
- Management of the mailbox & room bookings as needed.
- Support the Lead to achieve full timesheet compliance.
- Programme Operations Working Group – preparation packs, attending meeting and taking minutes
- Co-ordination of mandatory training requirements
- Management of locker supply
- Onboarding, offboarding & resource movement requests