I am currently looking for an IT Product Support Engineer with Linux to join a dynamic and innovative client based in Dublin City Centre.
As a Linux Technical Support Engineer, you provide premier support to a wide range of security minded people and their companies. Alongside the Support team you will use your expertise and knowledge to help solve security challenges for our valued customers.
· Minimum 2 years of Technical Support or related experience
· We are looking for a standout colleague who thrives in a team environment
· Strong drive to look at challenges and help define solutions
· Eagerness to learn and wiliness to share own knowledge
· Passionate about helping to build a great end to end experience for customers
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
· Troubleshooting and understanding of complex network architecture for a large firm
· Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
· Fantastic verbal and written communication
· Demonstrable command of administering multiple Operating systems (Linux, Windows, Mac OS…etc)
· Knowledge of TCP/IP, OSI, VLAN, DNS, NMAP, LDAP
· Proficiency with similar applications and IT products a plus
· A third level degree in Computer Science or other related technical degree
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
18 Jun 2019
Demand for tech talent continues to be very strong with employers competing to attract suitably qualified candidates for key roles. Set out below are five trends contributing to the current...
4 Jun 2019
For IT professionals, project management is an interesting and rewarding specialism with excellent opportunities for career progression. While technical knowledge and experience are an advantage when...