My Dublin based Financial Services client is looking for a Life400 Tester to join the team on a contract basis.
Role – Life/400 QA.
Job Description: • QA 5+ years: Experienced in all aspects of Quality Assurance.
• Life/400 experience is Must.
• Test Planning & Estimating Writing test conditions, scenarios & test cases.
• Test execution Integration, System, Regression testing.
• Problem reporting, defect tracking.
• Documentation Test Plans, Test Summaries, Test Reports Quality Center.
• Setting Up Releases & Test Cycles.
• Uploading Requirements & Requirements Traceability, Writing Test Cases: using QC Functions – Call to Test and Parameters.
• Executing Test Cases in Test Lab.
• Defects Module.
• Platforms/Technical AS400 / Mainframe.
• .Net, Web-based testing.
• SQL SDLC.
• Waterfall/Agile methodology.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
20 Oct 2020
Choose wisely and these benefits will increase over time as the recruitment agency’s knowledge of your business deepens. Benefits of using recruitment agencies For large organisations and SMEs,...
23 Sep 2020
Covid-19 has forced many businesses to innovate rapidly this year. Much has changed and many companies have work to do to better integrate these changes into their systems. For tech workers, this...