Life/400 Application Developer required for a 3 month daily rate contract based in Meath.
The role of the L400 Application developer is to support system enhancements, new functionality, new product launches, production support issues and small changes
• Analyse BA or user BRD’s to determine solution which would best satisfy requirements
• Complete functional specification documents
• Design, build and unit test new software
• QA and SIT test software built by other L400 developers
• Provide UAT support
• Provide production support activities as required
• Modify existing software to correct errors
• Required to provide quality solutions to the customer within the required SLA/project schedules
• Required to provide excellent technical solutions meeting the organisation’s IT standards
• Required to understand complex applications and integrations to other applications
• Hold a recognised 3rd level qualification in Computer Engineering/Science
• Preferably with at least 5 years’ experience working in the Life Insurance industry
• Software development experience with COBOL/400 programming, SMART, Business Objects, CL/400, AS400/Query and SQL
• Resourceful, dynamic individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good understanding of the full software development lifecycle
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
12 Feb 2019
If you are successful in the initial screening of candidates for an IT role, it is likely that you will be called for a second interview. While this is a positive sign, it is important not to be...
29 Jan 2019
Those doing the hiring not only want to know that you are an expert in your field, but also that you will be a good fit for the wider team. So, both your work history and your non-technical skills...