My client is currently recruiting for a Legal Cousel to join the team. This will be remote working initially with a hybrid model kicking in then.
My client is currently recruiting for a Legal Advisor to join the team. This will be remote working initially with a hybrid model kicking in then. The successful candidate will be part of the Legal team to provide legal support for the supplier contracts, transactions & support both the Commercial & Residential teams. The purpose of this role is to deliver the commercial objectives & mitigate company loss through the management of the commercial contracts.
- You will lead the commercial contracts process to balance mitigating risk & best business
- You will work closely with the business functions to draft & support negotiation of contract agreements with clients, and third parties entities.
- You will guide the business functions with practical & solutions advice and ensure risks are mitigated.
- You will review existing contracts templates agreements to ensure compliance.
- You will review legacy agreements to ensure compliance.
- You will keep up to date on existing law as required to determine its impact on agreements on the business.
- You will complete all relevant legal documentation needed relating to Mortgage court cases.
- You will instruct solicitors on the commencement & progress of the mortgage recovery.
- You will make recommendations on cases based on input from external solicitors & internal account reviews
- You will prepare of accounts for review by the Account Review Committee providing case progress & minutes
- Project involvement
- You will comply through Risk Management and will be involved in projects.
- You will provide assistance & support to Legal team with respect to the transactions.
- Have relevant legal experience gained in the areas of commercial contracts, transactions, & litigation
- Knowledge of relevant transactional documentation, mortgage legislation & industry requirements
- Relevant legal experience gained in the financial services sector – Nice to have
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Qualified Solicitor
- 3-5 years PQE with commercial including transactions background essential
Working Hours & Benefits
- Remote Working / Hybrid Model