Lead SAP HANA FICO Business Analyst – SAP Finance
My Dublin based client is currently looking for a Lead SAP FICO Business Process Analyst to join their financial team.
You will be involved in a world class ERP solution programme and work alongside the core team in delivering and planning business process across my client’s global offices.
Your main responsibility will be to liaise with business stakeholders and users to understand the existing planning and financial business requirements.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of the SAP financial management and SAP business accounting
- Business change – working with local stakeholders to identify business changes as a result of the programme and ensure the changes are fed to the Project Management/ Group Stakeholders network to co-ordinate their delivery through the release
- Create effective test plans to be passed to a test team for completion
- Ability to work with an IT team to turn business requirements into system specifications
- Experience in testing and training complex ERP solutions
- Ability to review existing business processes and make recommendations for areas of improvement
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply
- Working knowledge of SAP finance modules is a must and you must have previous Sap implementation experience.
- Have worked on large transformational programmes or have an understanding of the impact of major transformational change
- Experience of working using an Agile methodology (tools and techniques).