Lead Business Analyst
Dublin City Centre
€75,000 - €85,000
My Dublin City Centre client is looking for a Lead Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This role offers a hybrid working model.
My Dublin City Centre client is looking for a Lead Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This role offers a hybrid working model. This is a great opportunity for a senior BA professional who is looking for an organisation that offers challenging technical projects, excellent flexibility, and a great work-life balance.
Candidates must have a strong background as a Business Analyst with experience working on complex software development projects. You must also have 2+ years’ experience in a team / people management role.
- Manage a team that delivers the Business Analysis function for the company’s ICT solutions.
- Oversee and facilitate Business Analysis responsibilities across requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, process mapping, and testing.
- Assure project commitments are delivered in accordance with the agreed scope, timeframe, and budget
- Collaborate with Project Managers to allocate project tasks to the BA team
- Clearly communicate with project stakeholders, manage expectations, and effectively represent the BA function and the business as a whole
- Identify and address potential risks and issues that may arise throughout the project
- Maintain effective reporting methods in order to keep track of BA tasks against the project plan
- Drive high quality performance from the BA team across outputs, documentation, and standards.
- Develop and mentor the BA team to support performance, allocate work, encourage career development, motivate team members, and promote best practices.
- Regularly provide progress reports to senior management and stakeholders
- Establish relationships with customers to understand business needs and assist with planning and delivery of BA solutions.
- Drive continuous improvement by establishing feedback structures that allow regular identification of areas of improvement and service enhancement.
- 7+ years’ experience in Business Analysis roles
- 5+ years’ experience working on complex software development projects
- 2+ years’ experience in team / people management
- Strong stakeholder management experience with an ability to effectively gather requirements, identify issues, and find solutions
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Skilled in working on complex software development projects
- Ability to develop technological solutions based on business needs and requirements
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an ability to influence decisions
- Strong project management capabilities
- Excellent business consulting and problem solving abilities
- Third level qualification in IT, Business Analysis or another relevant field
Working Hours & Benefits
- Flexible hybrid working model
- 35 hour working week
- 26 days annual leave
- Very attractive pension contribution
- Professional subscriptions
- TaxSaver commuter ticket