Lead Business Analyst – Business Readiness
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin city centre based client is currently looking for a Lead Business Analyst – Business Readiness Partner who will help drive change.
You will help my client prepare for impending changes and minimise disruption to the business. You will work with both internal and external services to ensure the client is ready for any changes that are implemented.
- Support the Business Readiness Manger in successful delivery of the Service Delivery Roadmap.
- Act as the Customer representative and engaging with appropriate stakeholders to keep them up to date of all stages of the development lifecycle.
- Support and input into the Service Delivery Roadmap and pipeline of change and review change initiatives to understand impacts to customer
- Develop, implement and manage a clearly defined Business Readiness plan
- Work alongside the Business Readiness BA team providing guidance and advising on analytical requirements.
- Actively manage stakeholder delivery across multiple functions, tracking progress with regular meetings
- Design and facilitate workshops with the key stakeholders to understand and address all challenges
- 5 years’ in a similar role
- A 3rd Level IT or Business Qualification
- An in-depth knowledge of business readiness & implementation activity within an operational environment
- Proven track record of deploying change across multiple contact centre environments
- Strong influencing skills with evidence of driving cross-functional collaborative efforts to improve business performance
- An excellent working knowledge of contact centre operations
- Strong communication and influencing skills and credibility to interact with all levels including Senior Leadership team.