Junior Web Support Engineer
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Junior Web Support Engineer to join the team on a perm basis. This role will be working on hybrid model.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Junior Web Support Engineer to join the team on a perm basis. This role will be working on hybrid model. The successful candidate will join the support team as part of the web department, providing telephone & remote support to clients in Ireland and the UK. In this role you will deal directly with customers inquiries around the use of their bespoke software & website to resolve customer issues.
- Manage the call queue & prioritise efficiently and effectively
- Ensure correct logging & priority of customer issues
- Taking ownership of issues, troubleshooting & seeing them through to completion
- Working with both the development team & customers to quickly identify root causes
- Working well and communicating within the Support team, including the transfer of knowledge.
- Assist with other day to day requirements within the Web Department
- Candidates should display an ability to learn on the job, to work on their own initiative and be willing to expand their expertise.
- You will need to have an interest in technology, websites and internet in general.
- You will need good user skills and need to be very comfortable using windows, websites and email.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Understanding of windows systems and computer networks
- The ability to work independently and take initiative
- Experience dealing with customers
- Effective time management skills; must be able to handle multi-tasking and pressure of deadlines
Essential and Desirable Skills
Similar Customer / Helpdesk support experience
Computer Science or Relevant Degree
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 Hour Working Week
- Hybrid Model