Junior Systems Administrator
Dublin City Centre
€35,000 - €40,000
My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for a Junior Systems Administrator. This role is on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all technology hardware, software, servers, and networks to ensure availability of all systems on a day-to-day basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support internal networks, LANs, WANs and internet connectivity.
- Support Microsoft Office 365 and desktop applications
- Administer servers (including Virtual), desktop computers, laptop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Inventory and manage all hardware on a continuous basis
- Provide technology support to company employees not geographically located in the same office (Home workers)
- Responsible for monitoring general network security.
- Identify, and correct any issues across the network or company technology infrastructure
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience working as an IT Administrator
- Previous experience providing IT support to LANs
- Office365 and SharePoint knowledge
- Knowledge of Networking
- Technical skills/certifications
- Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative
- Ability to priorities issues and manage time effectively, taking accountability for resolving customer issues, and balancing project work with ticket driven tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and being an effective communicator, able to deal with people at all levels, both within and outside the business
Desirable Technical Skills/ Experience
- Knowledge of VMWare vSphere
- Avaya IP Office