Eolas Recruitment is looking for a Social Media Editor/ Administrator for our brand new state of the art offices in Bray, Co Wicklow. The role will suit a recent graduate with 1-2 years experience.
Eolas Recruitment is looking for an Administrator/ Social Media Editor for our brand new state of the art offices in Bray, Co Wicklow. The role will suit a recent graduate with 1-2 years Administration skills.
– A minimum 1-2 years relevant office administration and some social media editing skills.
– Used to working in a busy professional services environment handling multiple projects/ demands at the same time.
– Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
– Proficiency in Social media technology (Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter etc).
– Excellent inter-personal communication skills including telephone technique.
– Ability to work under pressure while maintaining quality and standard of work to meet strict time deadlines.
– Team player – ability to engage with the team and to provide support/ flexibility.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive organisation where you can build on your current experience.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
12 Mar 2019
Revised immigration arrangements for the spouses and de facto partners of persons with permission to reside in Ireland on the basis of a Critical Skills Employment Permit (CSEP) were announced on 6...
26 Feb 2019
Many IT professionals dream of advancing their career but hesitate when it comes to starting a job search. Some are afraid of leaving their comfort zone and stepping into the unknown. Others suffer...