Eolas Recruitment is looking for a Social Media Editor/ Administrator for our brand new state of the art offices in Bray, Co Wicklow. The role will suit a recent graduate with 1-2 years experience.
Eolas Recruitment is looking for an Administrator/ Social Media Editor for our brand new state of the art offices in Bray, Co Wicklow. The role will suit a recent graduate with 1-2 years Administration skills.
– A minimum 1-2 years relevant office administration and some social media editing skills.
– Used to working in a busy professional services environment handling multiple projects/ demands at the same time.
– Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
– Proficiency in Social media technology (Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter etc).
– Excellent inter-personal communication skills including telephone technique.
– Ability to work under pressure while maintaining quality and standard of work to meet strict time deadlines.
– Team player – ability to engage with the team and to provide support/ flexibility.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive organisation where you can build on your current experience.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant Upload your CV
|Posted||Job Title||Salary / Daily Rate||Location||Type||Shortlist|
|Posted12/05/2023||Salary / Daily Rate€60,000 - €70,000||LocationDublin||TypePermanent|
|Posted12/05/2023||Salary / Daily Rate€50,000 - €60,000||LocationDublin||TypePermanent|
In every sector of the economy, businesses are increasingly relying on data to enhance operations and strengthen decision making. Realtime data from sources like sales, accounts and payroll is being used to reduce costs and enhance profitability...Read more
For some employers, greater availability of talent in the current market presents an opportunity to strengthen their permanent tech resources. It also makes it easier to bring on board interim workers or contractors for urgent or specialised...Read more
Skills shortages in the tech sector continue to make it difficult for employers to attract and retain good candidates. Demand for both permanent and contract tech workers intensified during the Covid-19 pandemic as traditional businesses were forced...Read more