My Dublin based Financial Services client is looking for a Junior PMO to join their team.
The Project Portfolio Management Office (PMO) is a recently established team within the new Strategy & Programme Coordination department for my client. You will be providing governance, maintaining and continuously developing the Project Lifecycle project and change management methodology, managing the capacity and resource planning for all projects and partners with the project delivery communities in business.
As the successful candidate, whilst you grow and develop within the PMO team, opportunities to progress within the PMO or other teams such as Project Management and Business Analysis as well as other streams will be ample.
- Responsible for the support and development of the PMO Portfolio Management system“Project Cockpit” and the reporting with PowerBI;
- Supporting the PMO in the continuous development and revision of the project methodology;
- Ensuring the quality of data in Project Cockpit and work jointly with the PMO Team to maintain the high standard of reporting for the project portfolio
- Work closely with other departments like Finance, Financial Management, etc.
- Running the weekly Project Manager Meeting jointly with the PMO;
- Qualification in Business or Finance related discipline;
- Initial experience in project management and/or project portfolio management;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Good working knowledge of the German or commitment to further developing German language skills will be required; (Language training is supported by the company) and
- Experience in creating reports and working with SQL