Junior Data Analyst – Master Data Analytics
A brand-new role just opened with a large Multinational who is putting together a new Master Data Support Team for the organisation. The client is based in Dublin South West just off the M50.
My client is looking for 2-3 Junior Data Analysts to join their team on permanent basis. The successful candidates will have an opportunity to work in a brand-new team which is of critical importance to the business. The team will be responsible for ensuring correct data is inputted into a new system which will be used by the client.
- This team will be the gate keepers for all of the client’s data, providing a level of confidence in the information provided has the right level of integrity and accuracy to allow the business to have the confidence to make informed decisions.
- The roles of Master Data support analysts will be responsible for the maintenance (creating, changing, reviewing and flagging for deletion) for data in our new ERP system – SAP.
- A critical output is to ensure that the data is current and consistent across the various systems within the agreed business service level agreements.
- This is just not entering data, you will be required to identify and escalate any discrepancies.
- Quick and accurate data entry skills
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and work on a number of systems is essential
- Ability to work in a team and to be flexible to pick up work when there is demand
- Self management and the ability to get the job completed with minimum supervision.
- Ability to be flexible by adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- Previous experience in data management working on a number of different systems would be advantages.