Junior Data Analyst
My Dublin city centre based client is currently looking for a Junior Data Analytical Consultants to join their growing team.
You will be manging the team and helping to develop the team’s structure and delivery capabilities in their main digital team.
- You will be part of a team that is responsible for analysing large groups of data and helping provide useful insights to the client and to senior stakeholders.
- 2+ years’ experience in an analytical role.
- Experience with Data Analysis and SQL
- Data visualisation experience e.g. Tableau, Power BI
- Any Big Data Experience or Cloud experience would be advantage.
- Experience with vendors / stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Essential and Desirable Experience:
- Essential that you hold an EU passport – travel to the UK as part of the role
- Must hold a minimum of a degree level qualification
Working Hours and Benefits:
- 37.5 hours per week
- 21 annual leave days plus option to buy more