Dublin City Centre
€65,000 - € 70,000
- Championing company practices in areas of Full Stack Development engineering methodologies.
- Collaborate with the cross functional product development team to scope, design, innovate and deliver new product solutions.
- Provide expertise in developing new UX/UI designs, architecture, documentation, development, as well as playing a lead role in growing our test automation capabilities.
- 4+ years working with Front-‐end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- 3+ years of experience in Backend Development with relevant in a NodeJS framework and with demonstrable expertise in digital product development.
- 3+ years of experience in Agile development methodologies, with proven experience in large complex agile projects.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Linux based systems.
- Proven experience launching at least one digital product.
- Proven experience working in a cross functional team and influencing stakeholders across various stages
- of the product development lifecycle.
- Ability to work independently as required.
- API design and development experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant IT subject with consistently strong academic performance.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Document Oriented database technologies.
- A strong understanding of DevOps concepts, including experience adhering to a Continuous Delivery approach.
- Experience with Docker or PaaS systems.
- Experience working in the AWS cloud.
- Experience or a degree of familiarity or an interest in working with Serverless technologies (AWS Lambda).
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring other engineers on best practices. This is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in, or an interest in working with micro services architectures.
- AWS Certificate at an Associate level. This is desirable but not essential.