Dublin West / Kildare
- You’ll brainstorm with Product Management and Customer Success to conceptualize new features.
- You’ll collaborate with Product Management to build new features included on our product road map.
- You’ll learn about new web technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems.
- You’ll help our skilled customer success team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues.
- You’ll mentor other engineersand perform code reviews.
- Experience with version control software specifically Git and BitBucket.
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML and modern front end tooling such as Sass, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Angular CLI, etc.
- Experience investigating and improving front end performance.
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude.
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Experience with modern browser technologies and JSON over REST based data exchange.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- UX and design sensibilities are beneficial.
- Relevant 3rd level Computer Science qualification.
Working Hours / Benefits
- 40 hour working week
- Annual Leave
- Flexi Time