Java Software Development Manager
Dublin City Centre
€75,000 - €85,000
A top Financial Services client is currently recruiting for a Java Software Development Manager to join their team. You will be working on cutting edge projects using the latest technologies.
An excellent Financial Services client is recruiting for a Java Software Development Manager to join the team.
- Manage business/client relationships with the senior stakeholders associated with this project.
- Delivering technical solutions to projects, managing the design, development, implementation, risks and controls elements of the lifecycle.
- Establishing and leading a strong software development teams of both permanent and contracted resources.
- Work with the Domain architects and Business Analysts in design and product selection.
- Work with the right resources for defining a deployment strategy.
- Will work closely with Quality Control teams to deliver quality projects to agreed schedules.
- Oversee the development of scopes, budgets, time line documents for their area.
Program/Project Manage delivery,
- Communicate project timelines and milestones; obtain senior management feedback; understand potential technical speed bumps and client’s true concerns/needs.
- 3+ years of technology project management experience is required.
- Experience of successfully managing software development teams in the delivery of programs.
- 5+ years of Java software development experience
- Ability to work effectively in cross-organizational situations.
- Demonstrated people and project management skills.
- Effective negotiation skills and excellent communication skills
- Ability to contribute in an innovative environment with good analytical and business skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.