My Dublin based client are looking for a highly motivated Senior Integration Developer to work on a number of major projects developing and supporting all company systems.
Senior Integration Developer
– Develop and maintain company systems, primarily in Java technologies including integration of enterprise class applications
– Assist with development of QA plans and scenarios
– Assist in defining structured practices especially in build and release management
– Promote best practices and new methodologies
– Produce technical documentation from business/functional requirements
– Collaborate with business customers to confirm requirements, discuss solutions, etc.
Experience and Requirements
– Understanding of SOA standards and practise
– Strong data modelling ability and solid knowledge of SQL
– Experience developing SOA Composites using JDeveloper a plus
– Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles – from requirements gathering, through design, development and Implementation
– Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
– Development tools including Subversion, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Nexus, Eclipse
– Proven experience in system integration using SOAP/ REST/ HTTP/ XML
– Experience with ESBs – exposure to Mule an advantage
– Excellent written and oral communications skills
– Strong analytical skills.
– A self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
28 Apr 2021
It is certainly the case that working from home has introduced more risk. Companies are highly aware that data breaches and cybercrime incidents can be hugely damaging if they are not correctly...
14 Apr 2021
From leveraging artificial intelligence and wifi to analysing digital trends and rolling out new applications, Irish tech innovators have been centre stage in the battle against...