Java Full Stack Developer – 12 month – Dublin South (WFH During C19)
Java Full Stack Developer
• Love coding?
• Work great in a team and great on your own?
• Have a strong desire to deliver world class solutions?
• Have a track record of building robust, flexible, scalable back-end systems AND
beautiful and intuitive user interfaces?
In this role, you will be a leading member of a highly agile group driving hard to scale the platform globally.
Example desired technical skills:
• Design simple, secure, scalable software solutions for global reach
• Recent engineering experience of restful APIs in a micro-services architecture
• Expert knowledge of Grails/Groovy/Java
• Fundamental knowledge of the Web and related technologies [AngularJS & Angular, HTML5, CSS]
• Strong Agile required
• Good Security Web Application skills
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
27 Oct 2021
Demand for tech workers is currently close to an all-time high as companies push ahead on projects held back during the first wave of the pandemic, according to Eolas Recruitment Principal Consultant...
14 Jul 2021
We asked Eolas Recruitment Senior Consultant Peter Kirby what advice he would give to tech workers in Ireland who might be planning a career move in the coming months. To what extent do you think...