Java Full Stack Developer – 12 month – Dublin South (WFH During C19)
Java Full Stack Developer
• Love coding?
• Work great in a team and great on your own?
• Have a strong desire to deliver world class solutions?
• Have a track record of building robust, flexible, scalable back-end systems AND
beautiful and intuitive user interfaces?
In this role, you will be a leading member of a highly agile group driving hard to scale the platform globally.
Example desired technical skills:
• Design simple, secure, scalable software solutions for global reach
• Recent engineering experience of restful APIs in a micro-services architecture
• Expert knowledge of Grails/Groovy/Java
• Fundamental knowledge of the Web and related technologies [AngularJS & Angular, HTML5, CSS]
• Strong Agile required
• Good Security Web Application skills
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
9 Jun 2021
It seems that there is a lot of focus in the last few years on encouraging more women into tech. Why is this so important? In Ireland, we are fortunate to have some great role models in our tech...
28 Apr 2021
It is certainly the case that working from home has introduced more risk. Companies are highly aware that data breaches and cybercrime incidents can be hugely damaging if they are not correctly...