One of the worlds leading firms is looking for a Java Spring Developer on a permanent basis.
The role will join an existing team and you will work along side other Senior Java Developers. This role will be fully remote with the possibility of 1 day in the office thereafter Covid restrictions are lifted.
• Develop applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
• Excellent communication skills with strong Agile knowledge.
• Development of Java based applications using Spring, Hibernate, Restful Webservices etc.
• Be able to work with Business/Systems Analysts and Quality Engineers in a behavioral driven development environment.
• Strong knowledge of SQL, RDBMS, Hibernate, Spring is a must.
All About You
• Experience in working on large production systems with high transaction volumes.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to proactively work to prevent a problem.
• Excellent knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Experience working with continuous integration tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Chef, Cruise Control etc.
• Experience working with code coverage and health reporting tools such as Sonar.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
• Knowledge of advanced authentication techniques on mobile and web based platforms
• Web Services – REST/XML – Advanced Level.
• J2EE Web Application/Web Services with JBoss & WebSphere.
• Previous consultancy experience is highly desirable
Advanced skills and knowledge of Hibernate & Spring.
• Ability to innovate and develop new approaches to complex design problems
• Ability to architect and provide technical leadership to large and complex systems
• Experience with a variety of architectural patterns including high performance, high availability transaction processing systems and multi-tiered web applications
• Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system
• Experience specifying hardware/software requirements, and estimating complex IT efforts
• Self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal direction
Third level degree required
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
27 Oct 2021
Demand for tech workers is currently close to an all-time high as companies push ahead on projects held back during the first wave of the pandemic, according to Eolas Recruitment Principal Consultant...
14 Jul 2021
We asked Eolas Recruitment Senior Consultant Peter Kirby what advice he would give to tech workers in Ireland who might be planning a career move in the coming months. To what extent do you think...