€60,000 - €70,000
My Dublin based client is currently recruiting for a new Java Developer to join the team on a permanent basis. There will be a blend of working remotely and office based.
My Dublin based financial services client is currently recruiting for a new Java Developer to join the team on a permanent basis. There will be a blend of working remotely and office based. The client offers one of the most attractive benefits packages in Ireland which Includes a Competitive bonus, excellent pension, healthcare and much extra’s. Also they offer a work life balance for all their employee’s.
- Develop and adhere to a high standard of code and best practice
- Work alongside with the other team members both technical and non-technical
- Investigate issues and provide solutions
- Provide system testing support
- Assist in building new systems & improve stability and security of complex systems.
- Contribute in all stages of development life cycle
Essential/ Desirable Skills
- Minimum of 3+ years as a software developer
- Previous experience of developing and designing applications using Java EE platforms
- Strong knowledge of relational databases SQL, ORM technologies (Hibernate)
- Working knowledge of utilizing Spring and Rest API
- Experience in developing web apps using one or more web framework (Spring MVC, Wicket, GWT)
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Agile environment experience
Relevant 3rd level qualification
Working Hours & Benefits:
- Flexible Hybrid and work from home options.
- Bonus 10% plus
- Pension 12%
- Career Progression