Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - €65,000
My client based in the South East of Ireland is currently recruiting for a Java Software Developer to join the existing team. This role is on a permanent basis.
My client is recruiting for a Java Developer based in the South East of Ireland. I’m looking for the successful candidate to have a minimum of 3+ years experience.
- You are familiar with enterprise adapters, XSLT, Java utilities, RabbitMQ, JMS Queues, RMI.
- You hold an Honors degree in computer science/engineering or a related field, with three or more years’ experience writing production level software in Java, Spring Boot, Groovy and Grails an advantage.
- Hands on AWS and cloud experience.
- You are comfortable with Tomcat application servers, creation of Rest and Soap web services and multi-threaded programming
- You have knowledge of version control systems (GIT), continuous integration engines (Jenkins), js, XSLT, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- You have a good understanding of relational database structure and design, MySQL is preferred.
- You are proficient using IDEs such as IntelliJ and Eclipse and have a good understanding of software development lifecycles and methodologies.
- You are comfortable using develop tools such as Ansible, Chef and Docker.
- You are an excellent troubleshooter and have proven problem solving skills.