€35,000 - €45,000
My client is seeking a Java Developer to join their growing team in Waterford. You'll be an experienced Java Developer with 3 years + experience.
About the role:
My client is currently recruiting for a Java Developer to join their team located in our state of the art office in Waterford. They recruit the best and brightest problem solvers. If you like being exposed to leading technologies and enjoy being part of a dynamic team, then this may be the right position for you. Become a key contributor in designing, developing and deployment of my client’s existing and new software applications based on Java, Groovy and Grails with agile software project management and delivery.
- You hold an Honors degree in computer science/engineering or a related field, with three or more years’ experience writing production level software in Java, Groovy and Grails an advantage.
- You are familiar with enterprise adapters, XSLT, Java utilities, RabbitMQ, JMS Queues and RMI.
- You are comfortable with Tomcat application servers, creation of REST and SOAP web services and multi-threaded programming.
- You have knowledge of version control systems (GIT), continuous integration engines (Jenkins), React.js, XSLT, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- You have a good understanding of relational database structure and design, MySQL is preferred.
- You are proficient using IDEs such as IntelliJ and Eclipse and have a good understanding of software development lifecycles and methodologies.
- Hands on AWS and cloud experience.
- You are comfortable using Devops tools such as Ansible, Chef and Docker.
- You are an excellent troubleshooter and have proven problem solving skills.