J2EE Consultant for 12 month daily rate contract based in Sandyford, Co Dublin.
• Experience of developing software using enterprise Java.
• Strong understanding of Design Patterns (in particular those documented EAI patterns catalogues). 5+ years experience of using a dependency injection container such as Spring.
• Experience of systems integration tools and technologies such as ESB, Web Services, REST etc.
• Experience in developing services within a Microservice architecture. (Nive to have but exposure to SOA equally suitable)
• Experience of using Object Relational Mapping tools such as Hibernate
• Database schema design including normalisation, de-normalisation and query performance analysis.
• Experience of working within an Agile environment utilising methods such as Scrum or XP.
• Experience of managing a continuous integration environment such as Cruise Control, Jenkins/Hudson etc.
• Experience of developing automated acceptance tests using frameworks such as Selenium, Fitnesse etc.
• Experience of applying test driven development techniques using frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, JMock, EasyMock etc.
• Experience of code quality reporting using tools such as Sonar, Crucible etc.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
20 Oct 2020
Choose wisely and these benefits will increase over time as the recruitment agency’s knowledge of your business deepens. Benefits of using recruitment agencies For large organisations and SMEs,...
23 Sep 2020
Covid-19 has forced many businesses to innovate rapidly this year. Much has changed and many companies have work to do to better integrate these changes into their systems. For tech workers, this...