IT Systems Analyst
My Dublin based client is looking for an experienced IT Systems Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
The IT Systems Analyst role reports into the Practice Manager and ensures the smooth day-to-day running of all software and hardware. The role requires a core systems analyst skill-set, in order to carry out the day-to-day systems administration required (i.e. requirements analysis, configuration, testing & implementation), in addition to some management responsibilities, to define the appropriate development road-map for all Firm IT & liaise with 3rd party IT providers as required. This is a stand-alone role, which will focus on the core Case Management system (Keyhouse) but also maintain & manage all other software & hardware across the Firm. The role will also encompass the data analytics processes within the firm, co-ordinating & liaising with external Clients as required.
IT Systems Maintenance & Management
- Core focus is Case Management System (Keyhouse) including liaison with external 3rd party providers, with additional minor hardware elements to oversee (e.g print services);
- Administer system configuration, maintenance, user access requests & change controls.
- Ensure alignment between the Firm’s business processes & system configuration to ensure best possible business support.
- Troubleshoot, identify & diagnose system/ application errors, perform system analysis & implement changes to system configuration as appropriate.
- Work with business stakeholders to develop, document & refine the processes & rules used to configure systems/ applications.
- Support testing & implement any associated configuration changes.
- Produce required training materials & other supporting documentation.
- Carry out staff IT Training & provide day-to-day user support as required.
- Progress development & enhancements through continuous improvement.
- Ensure the smooth running of all Firm software, including anti-virus software, specialist legal software & email provision etc., primarily via liaison with external 3rd party service providers.
- Ensure Firm/users adhere to software licensing laws.
- Provide secure access to the network for remote users.
- Secure all data from internal & external attack.
Online Presence Management
- Website management (primarily via liaison with external 3rd party providers).
- Social Media Management.
- Ownership & co-ordination of all Client MI reporting (currently excel based).
- Development & expansion of MI reporting capability as required.
- Issuing of all internal IT related comms to staff.
- Liaison & communication regarding external 3rd party IT services.
- Production of required internal IT reporting.
Other Activities include
- Keep up to date with the relevant technologies.
- Contribute to organisational policy regarding IT quality standards & strategic planning.
- Liaise with Finance or other business areas as required regarding IT work.
- Relevant qualification in Information Technology.
- At least 5+ years experience in previous system analyst roles, with some management responsibilities experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office in particular advanced Excel capability.
- Strong relationship/ stakeholder management experience.
- Programme/ Project Management / Change Management experience a plus.
- Keyhouse experience desirable but not essential.
- Experience in legal sector a plus but not essential.
- Ability to interact and communicate at all levels.
- Analytical & solution-focused.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills and attention to detail.