IT Support Analyst – End User Services
My South Dublin based client is recruiting for a IT Analyst - End User Services to join the team on a perm basis.
My South Dublin based client is recruiting for a IT Analyst – End User Services to join the team on a perm basis. The IT Analyst will support the client and ensure all end user technology requirements are met. You will also provide moderate front line IT support. The role will also cover end user issues related to hardware and software these will be handled with users over the phone, through email or through the helpdesk management system but occasionally these will resolved in person.
- Primary provider of In-person support.
- Rapid response to address technology needs
- You will be responsible for initial problem identification & attempt to resolve when appropriate.
- You will proactively monitor call queues & prioritize daily activities.
- Communicate effectively with internal customers.
- You will perform moderate troubleshooting & repair for PCs, Printers, Smartphones, & other peripheral equipment.
- You will provide routine support for common software problems including Windows operating system, Voice over IP, etc.
- Document all troubleshooting steps in problem ticket.
- Escalate accordingly & follow up to a successful conclusion.
- You will perform the deployment of end-user computers according to a standard image.
- You will deploy software using PDQ or other automated tools.
- Document all system/environment changes.
- Monitor system activities.
- Provide end-user training as required.
- Assist in various technical projects.
- A min of 2 to 4 years’ experience in an IT support role.
- Experience providing IT support
- Professional personal presentation at all time & excellent verbal communication skills
- Comfortable supporting Executive and Board-level VIPs
- Knowledge of PC hardware, and Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 software.
- Experience troubleshooting computer network connectivity issues.
- Ability to apply analytical & problem-solving techniques
- Ability to work in a flexible environment as a member of a team or independently general supervision.
- Ability to follow established processes.
- Good written communication skills
- Excellent judgment and customer interaction skills.
- Familiarity with validated or quality systems is a plus.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Familiarity with computers system validation processes or quality system (Nice to have)
- Must have full clean driver’s license
Working Hours & Benefits
- 37.5 Hour Working week
- 24 days starting, increases with length of service
- Pension 5% Employer, 5% Employee
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance / Income Protection
- Education Assistance Programme
- Bike to Work / Tax Savers
- 80% paid Paternity / Maternity Leave