IT Supply Chain Application Manager (FTC 9 month)
€85,000 - €95,000
This role is a 9 month FTC which reports to the Head of IT Supply Chain and is responsible for defining and maintaining the IT SC Roadmap with the functional management team.
A background in FMCG is desirable and management experience is essential.
You will provide strategic consulting and guidance to the business unit throughout the planning, delivery, and remediation of IT change initiatives and services, and proactively develop knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business. The Senior IT Supply Chain Application Manager is empowered to drive best practices and lead the cost-efficient, stable, resilient, and innovative delivery of IT solutions, while supporting SLAs, automation, and tooling to reduce costs and provide visible value to the business.
- Over 10 years of experience across IT and Supply Chain combined.
- Proven track record of success in team leadership
- Experience with large-scale platform development and delivery
- Familiarity with management and orchestration of on-premise, hybrid, and private/public cloud environments
- Experience owning and managing a department budget
- Ability to partner with and lead third party and hybrid teams
- Experience with DevOps, CICD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery)/Agile/Kanban methodologies
- Proficiency in process engineering and business analysis
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Commercially focused with an ability to translate delivery to value
- Highly organized, structured, and performance-driven
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and management skills
- Ability to build and sustain relationships that deliver results
- Personable, proactive, and committed to exceptional outcomes
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment
- Strong people leadership skills and ability to develop others
- Adaptable and willing to take on tasks outside of immediate area of responsibility
- Degree or relevant experience in computer science or engineering
- Driven to deliver business performance
- Committed to continuous business and personal development.
- A Project/ Programme/ Project Portfolio Management Backround
- Strong experience in retail or FMCG
- Strong organizational skills to manage and make sense of complex and rapidly changing information related to supply chain and IT systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify, analyse, and address complex business and technical issues
- Strategic thinking and planning abilities to develop and execute IT roadmaps aligned with business objectives
- Exceptional analytical skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources, to evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish between user requests and underlying true needs
- Comprehensive knowledge of requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and ability to apply them in practice to deliver high-quality IT solutions
- Sound understanding of software development lifecycle, quality assurance, and information security to ensure secure, reliable, and efficient delivery of IT systems and applications
- In-depth understanding of supply chain management principles and practices to effectively consult and support business unit functions
- Proficient in IT systems and applications related to supply chain management
- Proactive and anticipatory thinking to identify potential technology risks, market/customer challenges, and opportunities to improve business efficiency and effectiveness
- Commercially focused with the ability to translate technology solutions into tangible business value.
- Relevant Degree from a recognised educational institute
Working Hours & Benefits
- Work From Home
- Great package
- Excellent international company
- Standard working hours