IT Solutions Architect
Dublin / Hybrid
My Dublin based client is recruiting for an IT Solutions Architect with experience in Data Warehousing & BI to join the growing team on a permanent basis working on a hybrid model.
My Dublin based client is seeking an experienced IT Solutions Architect with experience in Data Warehousing, BI to join our growing and exciting IT department. Exposure to Sales & ERP Architecture would be preferable. The candidate will be a senior member of the team. This is a hands on role and is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual with an energetic & enthusiastic approach who wishes to work in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment, designing & implementing the landscape for data & applications.
The IT Solutions Architect will ensure that the business is provided with best IT Data Warehousing, BI, ERP & CRM solutions , while also managing & developing key 3rd party relationships.
The IT Solutions Architect will closely collaborate with the functional business departments as well as external experts in order to ensure that our business can perform & develop effectively. A proven technical track record leading Data Warehousing & BI engineers is essential as well as experience of managing 3rd party service providers. You will need a demonstrated ability to shape the outcomes of teams to match Technical and Business strategy.
- You will lead the design & architecture of application & data solutions for complex & large-scale projects & provide technical leadership and strategic
- You will designing, developing & implementing data strategy, data collection, transformation, data integration & data analytics solutions,
- You will collaborate with the Data/BI team & business leads to identify data requirements & influence project artefacts,
- Evaluate & select appropriate data integration tools, technologies & frameworks to optimise data flow & transformation processes.
- Providing technical guidance as SME and hands on delivery team member across our global business, shaping & managing engagement teams as needed,
- Owns the Data Architecture & BI service.
- Manages, develops, prioritises & recommends initiatives to improve & build upon the data & BI architecture to support the business.
- Collaborates & supports a small team of talented Data Engineers & BI Engineers,
- Ensures full alignment with our Business & Technology
- Working with key stakeholders, develop strategies for leveraging data & BI to gain deeper business insights,
- You will ensure optimum & consistent process is developed & followed to create superior solutions delivering scale, performance, resilience & other key engineering principles,
- Design & oversee the development of data and & analytics solutions, automated tests, documentation, & related processes to meet and exceed the requirements of the business.
- Lead the technical design efforts for solutions. Lead and own architecture discussions at a portfolio level and engage with enterprise architecture initiatives,
- Estimate development effort for the wider technical solution being developed and work with key stakeholder to build our Datawarehouse and BI roadmaps,
- 5+ years experience implementing IT solutions with particular emphasis on Data Warehouse and BI solutions in a corporate environment.
- Exposure to Sales and ERP Architecture would be preferable
- Deep working experience with SQL Database, SQL SSIS, SQL Analysis Services,
- Solid knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or other platforms,
- Proficiency in SQL and familiarity with at least one programming language (e.g., Python),
- Extensive hands-on experience with data integration technologies and tools such as ETL/ELT platforms (e.g; Mulesoft, Low- Code, API) and data integration frameworks,
- Proven recording architecting large scale global data solutions
- Working experience in cloud service such as Microsoft Azure,
- Experience working and building solutions with Power BI or similar data visualisation tools,
- Strong acumen for stakeholder management and influencing.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Exposure to Mergers and Acquisitions would be desirable
3rd level qualification in IT
Working Hours & Benefits
- Hybrid Working