IT Service Delivery Manager and Cloud Manager
My client based in Dublin West is currently looking for a Service Delivery and Cloud Manager. You will be responsible for the transition of the IT services to the cloud.
The ideal candidate will have technical knowledge and ability to manage 3rd level senior technical support, project management experience and cloud services experience with knowledge of Service Delivery principles.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3rd level qualification preferably in, IT/IS, commerce/business or engineering.
- At least 10 years proven experience with an IT service delivery/Infrastructure and customer facing role.
- Proven vendor management and external / internal relationship management skills
- Have experience at a senior level in operational and general management roles with considerable hands-on experience of process, systems and data management and process improvement methodologies e.g. Lean / Six Sigma / TQM / EFQM/ITIL
- Excellent organisational and written skills and the ability to develop policies and procedures
- Very strong customer service skills, understanding the importance of systems, process and structures.
- Highly organised and disciplined, driven to deliver the required result.
- Experience in managing an ITIL-based support model
- Direct exposure to and strong knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365 and Cloud hosting solutions.
- Experience in implementing new Service Design models
- Strong technical knowledge of computer hardware and systems
- Project management, process design and financial budget management experience.